Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for a vegan twist on a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe? Look no further!
These no-butter vegan chocolate chip cookies are the perfect combination of crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. They’re crazy delicious and super easy to prepare.
To make these cookies, you’ll need to gather a few simple ingredients. In place of butter, you can use a vegan alternative like coconut oil or any neutral oil. For the chocolate, I like to use flat dark chocolate buttons because they melt and spread beautifully in the cookies. If you’re unable to find these chocolate buttons, you can use regular dark chocolate chips instead.
Once you’ve mixed together the cookie dough, I recommend chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours. This helps to develop the flavor and gives the cookies a softer, chewier texture.
24-Hour Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- To a large mixing bowl, add powdered sugar + brown sugar + salt + vanilla extract + oil + soy milk.
- Mix well using a whisker - until it's smooth.
- Add all-purpose flour + baking powder + baking soda. Using a spatula gently fold and mix until they're well combined.
- Next, add the chocolate buttons (or chips) and fold the dough until well combined.
- Seal the bowl and let it chill in the fridge for 24 hours.
- *After 24 hours* Scoop the cookie dough and transfer it to a parchment-lined baking sheet. I baked only 6 cookies at a time (you can make 12 cookies in total).
- Bake at 150 C / 300 F for 30 minutes. Note: Different ovens bake differently, so you might have to fine-tune this timing (27 to 33 minutes).
If you liked this Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, check out this super simple 4-ingredients Vegan Chocolate Clusters recipe I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan, Air Fryer Vegan, and all my upcoming cookbooks where I teach you how to make hundreds of delicious plant-based recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!
Keywords: Vegan cookies, No-butter, Chocolate chip, Cookies, Crispy, Soft, Chewy, Easy, Flat chocolate buttons, Dark chocolate, Chocolate chips, Coconut oil, Vegan Baking Recipes