Vegan Fruit Custard
Hi friends! Get ready to fall in love with a dessert that brings the cozy comfort of custard together with the exciting flavors of your favorite fruits.
Vegan Fruit Custard is a delightful, easy-to-make treat that’s perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a simple family dinner or a cozy gathering with friends.
The beauty of this recipe lies in its adaptability. You can create a symphony of flavors by incorporating an assortment of fruits like mangoes, apples, peaches, berries, etc. This dessert not only adds a pop of color to your table but also allows you to savor the unique tastes and textures that each fruit has to offer.
The ingredients are simple. I used a mixture of saffron-infused oat milk + coconut cream + condensed oat milk to create a velvety texture.
Whipping up this custard is straightforward and hassle-free: prepare the custard base, add your fav fruits, chill overnight, and serve!
Vegan Fruit Custard Recipe
- 1 cup oat milk (or almond milk)
- Pinch of saffron (around 20 threads)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup sweetened and condensed coconut milk (or condensed oat milk)
- Kiwi, chopped (or your fav fruit)
- Mango, chopped (or your fav fruit)
- Dragonfruit, chopped (or your fav fruit)
- Grapes, chopped (or your fav fruit)
- Pomegranate (or your fav fruit)
Step A : Prepare saffron-infused milk
- Heat oat milk (or almond milk) over low heat, until it's just lukewarm.
- Turn off the heat and add a pinch of saffron. Give it a quick stir and let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
Step B : Blend
- Transfer the saffron-infused milk to a blender. Add bananas + cardamon powder, and blend until smooth.
Step C : Mix
- Transfer the blended mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add coconut cream + condensed coconut milk (or condensed oat milk). Stir and mix.
- Now add the chopped fruits: kiwi + mango + dragonfruit + grapes + pomegranate. Mix some more.
- Cover the bowl and let it chill overnight in your refrigerator.
Step D : Enjoy
- Give your chilled fruit custard a quick stir and transfer to serving bowls. Enjoy!
- The nutritional chart does not contain macro from the fruits.
If you enjoyed this Vegan Fruit Custard recipe, check out this delicious Zucchini Chocolate Loaf Cake I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks) on Qookbooks.com, where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: vegan fruit dessert, dairy-free fruit delight, plant-based fruit treat, eggless fruit concoction, vegan fruity indulgence, healthy fruit dessert, easy vegan fruit mix, fruit-filled plant-based dessert, creamy vegan creation, plant-based summer dessert, vegan dessert ideas, fruit medley vegan treat, homemade fruit dessert, colorful vegan dish, fruity vegan sensation