Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
Are you a chocolate lover who craves for a warm cookie but can’t wait for long? This one-minute chocolate chip mug cookie recipe is here to the rescue!
It’s simple, delicious, and can be ready to eat in no time. You can enjoy this warm, gooey, and perfectly sweetened chocolate chip cookie straight from the microwave, with minimal cleanup. It’s perfect for a quick dessert after dinner, or when you need a sweet pick-me-up in the middle of the day.
Follow the instructions and give it a try, you won’t regret it.
1 Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe mug (or ramekin), add brown sugar + almond milk + vanilla extract + coconut oil.
- Mix well until everything is well-combined.
- Add flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt. Mix well until the dough comes together.
- Add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and mix some more. Top it up with more (1 tablespoon) chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Chocolate chip mug cookie is ready. Serve hot.
If you enjoyed this Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake recipe we posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks) on Qookbooks.com, where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: One-minute, Mug cookie, Chocolate chip, Microwave recipe, Quick and easy, Single serving, Dessert, Snack, Microwaveable mug, Individual portion, vegan mug cake recipe, baking with microwave, plant-based mug cake recipe
Delicious! It’s soft, gooey, and comforting.
Yum! I just made it but ate it before cooking…. coulnd’t resist. I’ll have to make it again another time and get farther than just the dough! or not.
Can monkfruit sweetner be used instead of sugar? Can coconut or almond flour be used to replace AP flour? Thank you!
Hi Shelly, yes you can use monkfruit sweetener. I haven’t tried making it using coconut/almond flour, but it should def work. Just be sure to increase the liquid if you’re using coconut flour. 🙂
Delicious!!! Will definitely make this again.
Amazing very good 10/5 stars