Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
Are you a chocolate lover who craves for a warm cookie but can’t wait for long? This one-minute chocolate chip mug cookie recipe is here to the rescue!
It’s simple, delicious, and can be ready to eat in no time. You can enjoy this warm, gooey, and perfectly sweetened chocolate chip cookie straight from the microwave, with minimal cleanup. It’s perfect for a quick dessert after dinner, or when you need a sweet pick-me-up in the middle of the day.
Follow the instructions and give it a try, you won’t regret it.
1 Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- In a microwave-safe mug (or ramekin), add brown sugar + almond milk + vanilla extract + coconut oil.
- Mix well until everything is well-combined.
- Add flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt. Mix well until the dough comes together.
- Add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and mix some more. Top it up with more (1 tablespoon) chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Chocolate chip mug cookie is ready. Serve hot.
If you enjoyed this Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake recipe we posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan, Air Fryer Vegan, and all my upcoming cookbooks where I teach you how to make hundreds of delicious plant-based recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!
Keywords: One-minute, Mug cookie, Chocolate chip, Microwave recipe, Quick and easy, Single serving, Dessert, Snack, Microwaveable mug, Individual portion, vegan mug cake recipe, baking with microwave, plant-based mug cake recipe