Presenting chocolate peanut butter cups – where a soft and velvety peanut butter layer teams up with a not-so-soft-but-OH-SO-DELICIOUS chocolate layer to make this super indulging dessert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted
- In a large mixing bowl, add maple syrup + coconut oil + peanut butter + vanilla + salt. Stir and combine.
- Transfer to your fridge and let it chill for 3-4 hours.
- We used the double boiler method to melt the chocolate (instruction in the video). Alternatively, you can also microwave them for 15-30 seconds.