A quick, easy, and crispy tofu recipe with only 3 ingredients (plus salt and pepper).
The process is really simple. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well until the tofu is coated well. Then lightly saute in extra virgin olive oil until all the sides are golden brown. That’s it.
Crispy Tofu Recipe
- 10.5 oz. firm tofu (300 gm.)
- 1.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- Cut tofu into bite-size cubes. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add rice flour + salt + pepper to the bowl. Toss and coat.
- Set a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Once the oil is moderately hot, add the coated tofu and saute all sides until golden.
Never thought tofu would taste with just salt and pepper, but here I am. 😀