Pea Mint Soup
Hi friends! Today, I’m featuring a delicious and refreshing Vegan Pea Mint Soup that is perfect for a light meal on a warm spring or summer day.
This soup is super easy to prepare and comes together with just 8 simple ingredients. The combination of flavors is simply divine, and the creamy texture is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Pea Mint Soup
- Set a cooking pot / sauce pan over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Once it's hot, add bay leaves + cinnamon stick + garlic + onion.
- Stir-sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Now add green peas and stir-cook for 2 minutes.
- Add water. Cover the pot and cook for 12 minutes over medium heat.
- Once cooked, uncover the pot and remove the bay leaves + cinnamon stick using a tong.
- Add mint leaves + coconut milk + salt + pepper. Stir-cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until creamy (make sure you have a heat-proof blender jar...if you don't let it cool and then blend).
- Pea mint soup is ready. Reheat if necessary and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this Pea Mint Soup recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Shoyu Ramen I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan, Air Fryer Vegan, and all my upcoming cookbooks where I teach you how to make hundreds of delicious plant-based recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!
Keywords: vegan soup, plant-based, minty and refreshing, herby, Legume-based, pea soup, plant-based, green soup, healthy, springtime, fresh, creamy, comfort food, gluten-free, low-fat, energizing, revitalizing, satisfying, nourishing, flavorful