Are you a fan of Nutella, but looking for a healthier, vegan alternative with no palm oil and no preservatives?
Look no further than this delicious vegan hazelnut spread recipe! This creamy and indulgent spread is perfect for spreading on toast, drizzling over pancakes or waffles, or adding to baked goods. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires just 4 simple ingredients.
- Toast 1 cup of hazelnuts for 10-15 minutes. You can toast them in an oven or a pan. If using a pan, make sure you stir the nuts frequently.
- Once they're toasted, gently remove their skin. I usually rub them together using a kitchen towel. This is a quick and no-mess technique.
- Transfer the nuts to a food processor and blend until lumpy.
- Next add the maple syrup, coconut milk and a pinch of salt. Blend until creamy.
- Add cacao powder and give it a final blend. The result should be dark, smooth and creamy. That's it! Your Vegan Nutella is ready.
If you liked this Vegan Nutella (Hazelnut Spread) recipe, check out this delicious Raw Cacao Energy Bites recipe I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks), where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: vegan Nutella, plant-based Nutella, homemade Nutella, vegan chocolate spread, healthy Nutella recipe, vegan hazelnut spread, dairy-free Nutella, gluten-free Nutella, easy vegan Nutella recipe, chocolate hazelnut spread (vegan)