Spicy Peanut Sauce Noodles is a simplified version of our popular Peanut Sauce Udon Noodles…yes yes, we have a major naming problem. 🙂
Anyways, the ingredients are simple and easy to assemble, and the procedure is really straightforward – prepare the peanut sauce, cook the noodles, mix them together, garnish, and serve.
Spicy Peanut Sauce Noodles
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 170 gm. (6 oz.) noodles
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted peanuts
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In a medium mixing bowl, add peanut butter + ginger + garlic + chili oil + vinegar + lemon juice + soy sauce + salt + pepper + sugar + sesame oil + water. Stir and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Set a saucepan (with 3 cups of water) over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt. Once it comes to a boil, add the noodles and boil until they're cooked (refer to its package instructions).
- Drain and rinse the noodles. Then transfer them to a large bowl.
- Pour the peanut sauce on top. Sprinkle freshly chopped cilantro + green onion. Mix well using tongs (or two forks). Garnish with toasted sesame and serve.
- You can substitute chili oil with 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan, Air Fryer Vegan, and all my upcoming cookbooks where I teach you how to make hundreds of delicious plant-based recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!