Chocolate Trail Mix
Who doesn’t love a good snack mix? Today, I’m sharing a recipe for a chocolatey twist on the classic trail mix that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This chocolate trail mix is the perfect blend of sweet and salty, with a mix of chocolate, nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. It’s great for snacking on the go, packing in a lunchbox, or sharing with friends and family.
Chocolate Trail Mix
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried coconut (sliced)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried figs (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (chopped)
- In a baking sheet add almonds + cashews + walnuts + sunflower seeds + pumpkin seeds + dried coconut.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 180 C (355 F). Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add extra virgin olive oil + salt. Mix well.
- Now add dried figs + dried apricots + raisins + dark chocolate. Mix some more.
- Chocolate trial mix is ready. Tansfer to zip lock bags or mason jars and enjoy.
- This trail mix stays good in a sealed jar/bag for upto a month.
If you liked this recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Chocolate Clusters recipe I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks) on Qookbooks.com, where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: Chocolate, trail mix, snack mix, sweet and salty, chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, chocolate candies, cereal, meal prep, customizable, almonds, peanuts, cashews, cranberries, raisins, snacking, on the go.
Perfect snack recipe. I love how it is storable too. Thanks for sharing!
Help! Is that 688 calories per recipe vegan trail mix or per serving???!
Hi, 688 kcal would be per cup of the trail mix. The recipe makes a total of 4 cups so the total calorie would be ~2752 kcal.