Hearty and comforting Basil Pesto Pasta that’s super easy to prepare.
We used our Basil Pesto recipe in this pasta.
Basil Pesto Pasta
- Set a pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Once it's hot, add garlic + onion and saute for 1-2 minutes, or until translucent.
- Next, add zucchini + bell pepper + salt + pepper and stir-saute for 8-9 minutes, or until they're slightly wilted.
- Turn off the heat and transfer everything to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked pasta + basil pesto + lemon juice and mix well.
- Adjust salt + pepper to your liking. Basil pesto is ready!
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan, Air Fryer Vegan, and all my upcoming cookbooks where I teach you how to make hundreds of delicious plant-based recipes.
Thank you for stopping by!