Banana Oats Cookies
Are you looking for a simple and easy cookie recipe that is both delicious and nutritious? Look no further than Banana Oats Cookies! With just four ingredients and zero fuss, you can have a batch of soft and gooey cookies ready in no time.
These cookies are made with ripe bananas, oats, sugar (maple syrup), and a pinch of cinnamon. They are a great way to use up ripe bananas and are also a healthier alternative to traditional cookies made with processed flour.
Banana Oat Cookies
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl using a fork (or a potato masher).
- Add maple syrup, rolled oats, and cinnamon. Mix well and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoonfuls of the mixture and pour them in a parchment-lined baking sheet. Give it the shape of a cookie. Repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
- Transfer it to your oven and bake it for 180 C (350 F) for 15 minutes. Your banana oat cookies are ready!
- Depending upon the size of the cookie, you should be able to make 8 to 10 cookies.
- You can store the cookies in the fridge (air-tight container) for 3-4 days.
- You can use extra ripe bananas and skip the maple syrup if you want.
If you enjoyed this Banana Oats Cookies recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Besan Laddoo I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks), where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: Banana cookies, Oats cookies, Simple and easy recipe, Delicious and nutritious, Ripe bananas, Oats, Sugar, Cinnamon, Whole grains, Natural sweeteners, Soft and gooey, Quick breakfast, Healthy snack, Use up ripe bananas, Whole food ingredients, Minimal fuss, Minimal ingredients, No-bake cookies, Easy and quick, Easy to make, Healthy alternative to traditional cookies.